Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The new 'Do

Since the pictures are working for me today...

Before: (that's me in the black and white dress)
It's not terribly long, but, that in front is the shorter layers and they are pulled up in clips. It was definitly about armpit length. It's the best I've got!
PS~from L-R, that's my hubby, one of our best friends from high school, me, and our friend's girlfriend, who also went to high school with us. Both the boys were in the wedding, hence, the peeling down of tux layers ;)

And my after pic is a double whammy...
That's right, not only the short hair, but that's miss Jadabear herself. I took her for her first time at a Japanese steakhouse. She told her Popi, "the man cooked fire!" She even tried to eat with chopsticks. How cute?! I know it's not the greatest pic of my hair, but it's a cute picture. And I still have a "wedding weekend #2" post to go, and the hair will continue to be showed off. I just wanted to get it out there and show you just how brave I am! Ha!
(I forgot to mention that I have had this style before...hehe. I grew it out for my wedding and just got tired of it. But it is drastic!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

you all look like you had fun! Love the black, white and red theme and I'll bet the sand was very pretty. left a comment about you and JB on the last post...:) you are both too cute! my girls!

11:55 AM  
Blogger BekABoo said...

Ha, ma! The red, black and white is a coincidence! There was a bit of those colors, naturally, especially the black. But Lisa and I had a little panic moment when describing our dresses to each other. We thought it may be the same, except for that red/white thing. Super fun, though!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I like it! It frames your face better I think. I got about 4 inches off my hair a week ago. I love change!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

P.S. Got the e-mail. Just haven't had the chance to respond.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Love the DO!! Actually, you are one of those lucky girls who can wear their hair long or short - way cute!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home