Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sunny Florida, here we come!

I know it's hot and sunny here in Texas, but there is nothin like good ole sunny Florida! We have felt very home sick for FL lately. We're finally going for a visit! We have weddings 2 weekends in a row. We have seriously been looking forward to this trip for weeks. I've wanted to pack for the last 2 weeks. Now, I am about finished! We fly out tomorrow! We have a long list of friends and family we'll be seeing. Most of them we haven't see in the 5 months it's been since our wedding. A few, it's been even longer. I think one girl I'm going to see I haven't seen in about a year! She was supposed to be in my wedding, but the navy confiscated her from me (she's a nurse, and they were understaffed, she couldn't get leave...ect...) Anyway, have I mentioned we're excited? We're going to see so many people and do all kinds of things. DH doesn't get as long of a trip as me. We need to save some of that time off for the holidays coming up. But, I/we have a rehearsal dinner, a bridal shower, a wedding, a bachelorette party, a joint bachelor/bachelorette party, football games to watch, good southern BBQ we can't get in TX, dinner with family, hot tubbing, and slumber parties. We plan to cram in as much funness as we can! Enjoy your weekend! Mine starts tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Have a wonderful time, savor every moment!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Yes, cram away sweet girl!! It sounds like a blast - ENJOY!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

I'm happy for you! Have a great time!

P.S. Thanks for the comments on my blog.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Go,Baby Go!! Love you! Wish I was gonna be there too!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

boy does that sounds like fun! have a good time!!!!!!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home