Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Monday, September 25, 2006

We're Baaaack!

What a success! I don't think I could have possibly crammed in more fun, or seen more people than I did in the last 11 days. Dh only stayed for the first weekend, but I didn't let that stop me. I got to see college friends, high school friends, and relatives, and even made a handful of new friends. I stayed up 5 separate nights til, oh, 4 or 5am just chatting and catching up with different people. I cut off all my hair too! It's super cute and I like it a lot.
Wanna hear something funny...I actually made myself sick from lack of sleep, eating junk, dehydration, and singing and dancing at the weddings, rehearsals, bridal shower and bachelorette parties. It was a blast! I figured I could sleep when I got home, right? But, I did come home with a nasty little cold. Hopefully it will be short lived and there will be nothing to make me regret my awesome week.
It was nice to get home to my hubby and my kitty. I really missed him at the wedding he missed. I probably have about 150 pictures and access to at least 1-200 more (yay for digital cameras!), some of which I will plan to post after I get some more sleep. Hope you all enjoyed your weekends nearly as much as I did ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Welcome home! Get some rest, then tell us all about it. Pics too of course...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Sounds like you made the most of your time away. I look forward to hearing more about the time away!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Hey bek
joni had left you a mesage back on her blog while you were away...She wanted to talk with you by email about being PK...:)but I doubt you ever saw the message...

1:19 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Wow! sounds like you had a blast! And as you know, I had a fun weekend too! Yay for vacations!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home