Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday, Babe

He's my best friend and my husband. He's the funnest and funniest person I know (notice the goofball lounge to the right!) I've known him for 7 years, we've been together for 5 of those, and married for 5 months. He's had a rough time with his job the past few months. I just want him to be happy and he wants the same for me. Because of the job mess, he's usually basically off from work and we've been able to spend all kinds of time together...a nice change from the last 5 years (we went to different schools for college). But today he had a lousy 12-hour shift. On his Birthday! It did give me time to bake him a cake and clean up a bit. We also went out to eat with our 1 friend left in town. Kinda sad really. But we were together, mostly, and that's what's important. Happy Birthday, babe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Yes, just being together with the people you love is what matters... good thing you really like each other. :) I love you both! Happy Birthday J!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Hope the rest of the year for your guy is AMAZING and full of God's blessing! Happy B-day to him.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

What a wonderful tribute to the man of your love. And want to know something? It just gets sweeter as time goes by!

God bless!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home