Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Monday, November 13, 2006

November 11, once again

Remember a our current and former military personnel:

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimber said...

Amen!!!

Thanks for your encouragment on my blog ;)

The rest of my day was really good - thank you God!! And this time I was able to keep my sense of humor in tack :)

Hope things are well for you.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Amen sister! My husband just became inactive from the gaurd. We know what it's like to worry 'bout them huh? Blessings!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Amen!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

amen!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home