Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Everyone enjoy your holiday! I'm heading down to FL to see the fam. Everyone but my bro and my niece will be in town, at least for a couple days. Hubby and I will be spending the big day with his parents, but are planning to see my family, see some friends, and see our big rivalry football game on Saturday! Florida/Florida State...go Noles! Our flight leaves at a frighteningly early 6:30 am, so I'm gonna try to catch a nap here. This may be just what I need to knock my sleeping schedule back on track!
I hope you all enjoy friends and family this weekend. I know I will be celebrating all I have to be thankful for!
~PS~for those of you who've been following my hubby and I and our never-coming-but-still-pending move...it is definite now! We're heading back to FL and we have a projected (aka, not set in stone) report date of Dec 15! Thanks for the prayers for strength during limbo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

happy thanksgiving

3:44 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm glad you got to spend it with family!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Great seeing you two over the weekend! Can't wait for Christmas...I priced tress yesterday...how am I ever going to get the house decorated without you and KAte to help?!?!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home