Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Silly weekend

My hubby and I have a very similar, silly sense of humor. This weekend we found something we both found hilarious. It is inspired by a local fast food chain's (Checkers/Rally's) ad campaign. Apparently it has gone over well cause now they have designed a whole web page around it. It's just absurd and ridiculous, and incorporates my favorite pet...kitties! Check out www.rap-cat.com. Make sure you read the bio section. We got the biggest kick out of that. Hopefully, it'll make you laugh this Monday morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Oh Lord! Reminds me of a certain Monsta Cat ...how funny!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home