Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've been tagged!

Crystal tagged me here. I don't know if I have 5 blogger friends...at least, not 5 who are on regularly...we'll see how it goes..


Here is what you do…remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump the others up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
Erin
Wendy
Donna
Crystal
Bekaboo

Next, select five people to tag.
Mom
Joni
Mim
Colleen
Sarah


What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was a whopping 14. I had just finished middle school, living in NC and going out with my first real boyfriend. What a special time ;)

What were you doing a year ago?
1 year ago I had just been married. I was living in South TX, hanging with my hubby, eating out and tanning at the pool.

5 snacks that you enjoy
I'm not really a big snacker...
smartfood popcorn!
Auntie Anne's pretzels
french fries
honey nut cheerios
candy?

5 songs that you know all the lyrics to
I think it would be harder for me to think of 5 songs I DON'T know the lyrics to (I've been accused of knowing every song ever). I think I'm going to cop out on this one ;) It's simply not a good gauge of me, but maybe I'll try a fun cross-section...
Michael Jackson's album of #1 hits
the score of Newsies
Best of the Beach Boys
Yeah! by Usher (including the Ludacris rap part)
Faithfully by Journey (our wedding song)

5 things that you would do if you were a millionaire
crafts
travel
pay off everything
save some for the kiddos
help out the fam

5 bad habits
procrastination
eating out
staying up too late with no reason
watching too much crap on TV..even though it frustrates me, I still watch!
caffeine and sweets too late in the day

5 things that you like doing
crafts
pretty much anything with my hubby
snuggling with my kitty
baking
playing sudoku online

5 things that you would never wear again
Dry clean only clothes (me too, Crystal! I check all labels!)
short shorts
heavy makeup and liquid foundation
bell bottoms
jeans with no back pockets

5 favorite toys
Camera
my kitty
the magic bullet
my paper cutter
fun cut scissors

Have fun girls!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

You are too funny! those song lyrics you know crack me up!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

You are REALLY into crafts huh? And your kitty as a favorite toy...too cute =)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Ugh...tag again. I'll do my best. I enjoyed reading yours, though!

(It will be on my newer blog (freckledmom), when I get to it.)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

I love you honey, but I'm not doing this. Although it is better than the tag when you have to ramble off 10 random things that people don't know about you.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

I finally did it. It's at my www.freckledmom.blogspot.com blog.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

i saw the magic bullet! one of my fav toys.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home