Bek's lab

"Sometimes it's best to get your walls knocked down, lose your most cherished constructs, and be fully swept away." --How to Live at the Beach, by Sandy Gingras

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kailua, HI, United States

I'm a stay-at-home momma to 2 little ones, military spouse, and distributor for Young Living, cooking up new DIY recipes for house and home.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Newbie

Ok, so I'm going to give this a shot. I created this thing over a month ago and have yet to write anything. I realized there isn't much going on in my life right now worth reporting. Oh well. It will be a place to vent. I can talk, that's for sure. I found this page though my mother. She is a great writer and this has been a good outlet for her. My aunt has joined her now so I check in on their blogs regularly.
I'm a newlywed and my husband are stranded far away from pretty much everyone we know thanks to the US Navy. I mean, I knew what I was getting myself into when I married him, but things have gotten, well, turbulant latelty. It's a long story that I'm sure I will get into later. But I thought, in the meantime, while I have so few people around to talk to, I could use this forum to spill to. If you're interested in my various ramblings, tune in. There may be some substance amidst the chatter. I look forward to getting things off my chest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Hey! Welcome to blogland! Its fun out here and very supportive usually. Most poeple won't say anything at all if it isn't encouraging or silly....a note of caution...don't write anything out here that you don't care for the entire world knowing, many will read and not comment and don't give out specific personal information..first names or intitials only stuff like that...of course you know all that but I am the mother...:) Cna't wait to see what you ramble on about...haha

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home